Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I Wish My Husband Were This Manly

Tonight after dinner we decided to let Mason try on his first pair of Big Boy Underwear just so he could get the feel of it (potty training is set to begin in less than a month). He was so excited once he was in them that he began running from one end of the house to the other just to show us how fast he was when wearing underwear. 

“Like Lightning McQueen! Zoooooom!” he shouted as he ran back and forth, back and forth.
DSC_0733 copy.jpgsmall
And then good ‘ole Lightning made a tactical error, and turned his head to look at something.

CRASH!!!

Those walls really sneak up on you.

Experienced parents, Jamie and I waited to see what Mace’s reaction would be before rushing in to help (or maybe I’m confusing “experienced” with “lazy”. I forget sometimes). 

And I kid you not, the child stood up, vomited in his mouth, swallowed it, and shouted “Ka-chow!!!” before commencing to run like a hooligan again.

*long, slow clap*

If that isn’t manly, I don’t know what is. 

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Exceedingly manly. :) Thanks for the follow!

      Delete
  2. Too funny. It`s amazing what big kid undies will do to a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manly for sure. Gross, but manly. I hope he brushed his teeth before kissing you. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails